Performance Plastics website was created in 2017 with the help of Stonebridge Media using WordPress and Enfold. The client needed sections specific to their torlon aircraft tools, Endurosharp, Youtube Ads across Google Surfaces, and a facility 3D tour. The entire project took a little under five months with eight demo videos cut for trade shows, dozens of product photos captured, and ongoing virtual tour hosting.
Puterbaugh Farms was created in 2019 to support the Horse Stables and Event Center in Elkhart, Indiana. The facility was documented in 3D, including the stables, riding arena, and event barn. A Google My Business Maps listing was created and verified for the client, and anual support services created.
NatrixOne Canine Supplement’s ecommerce platform was designed and constructed in summer 2019 using WordPress, Elementor, and WooCommerce. The initial product launch in October was to support one product line through online sales and Googel Surfaces. Search Optimization through schema, health articles, and testimonials was performed resulting in 7% month over month site growth.
1628 Ltd is a Coworking office located in the historic Doctor’s Building in Cincinnati Ohio. It was founded in 2016 by Tamara Schwarting1. The name 1628 derives from the moment in history when the word, ‘coworking’ is first published in a book by John Jackson titled “The Worthy Church-Man.” The three-story 6000 square foot facility was chosen to for its historic background across from Piatt Park.
The contemporary interior design was completed by HighStreet design and has been recognized for its visual appeal and hospitality. 1628 coworking curates art from local art collectors, galleries, and institutions on a quarterly basis. Each time they hang a new exhibition, 1628 hosts an opening for members and artists. Installations have included:
- Spring 2017: Elevate: Celebrating Inspiring Art In partnership with Wave Pool
- Summer 2017: Natural Order: An exhibition of works from the Art Academy of Cincinnati
- Fall 2017: Urban Tapestry: Photography exhibition featuring work from local photographers
- Winter 2017: Treasures in Black & White
- Spring 2018: The Pieces I Am
- Summer 2018: Chro•Ma
- Fall 2018: Behind the Mask6
- Winter 2019: Before | Now
- Spring 2019: /just to be alive/7
- Summer 2019: No Vacancy
In March 2019, 1628 Ltd expanded for a second time from the original 6000 square feet to 16000 square feet, adding second and third-floor private offices.8 1628 hosts a variety of private events and meetings for companies based in Cincinnati or companies looking to grow a presence in the region including BS LLC, Graydon, TDA, High Street, Cushman Wakefield, HuDawn, and Annette Navarro.
- Purnell, Hannah (2017-01-10). “Beyond the coffee shop: Cincy co-working scene diversifies to meet growing demand”. Forbes. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- Women, Elevate (2018-11-30). “What To Consider When Designing A Workplace That Inspires”. Forbes. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- Jackson, John (1628-01-01). The Worth Church-man. Book. Retrieved 2019-01-01.
- MERRITT, Jennifer (2017-04-22). “If A Boutique Hotel And An Office Had A Baby, It Would Be The Co-Working Space 1628”. Cincinnati Refined. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- Konnermann, Alyssa (2018-10-05). “FOUR DOWNTOWN SPOTS WHERE YOU CAN GET TO WORK”. Cincinnati Magazine. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- Radio, WVXU (2018-09-12).“Behind the Mask: Contemporary Portraiture and the Pursuit of Self”. WVXU Public Broadcast. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- Picks, CAA (2019-04-02). “CWA PICKS FOR APRIL 2019”. CAA News. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- Caproni, Erin (2019-03-27). “Downtown Cincinnati coworking space expands”. CAA News. Retrieved 2019-03-27.
Products and components
The Center for Biological Diversity has found that traditional pasture grazing has significant negative impacts on local biodiversity. Additionally, nutrient deficiencies caused by a lack of biodiversity is common in pasture grazing equine and livestock due to widespread environmental degradation1. Limited availability of vitamin E intake is associated with White Muscle Disease and autoimmune deficiencies in equine and livestock.
Proper supplement nutrition such as the vitamins found in Excel has been found to beneficially compensate for the lack of vitamins in traditional pasture grazing by veterinarians and researchers.2 Additionally, maslinic acid is a principal source of fat found in the Mediterranean diet. The beneficial effects found in its consumption include protection against DNA damage, tumors, and cardioprotective properties.3
Use Cases of Excel Supplement in Equine and Livestock:
- Emmett Ridge Farm
- Quarter Horse Ranch
- Walker Equisport Performance Horses
- River Winds Farm & Estate
- Bridle Path Tack Kingston
Supplement intake is generally safe, but research is still ongoing with regard to what health effects dietary supplements have. Evidence of health effects of supplements comes largely from prospective cohort studies which evaluate health differences between groups that take supplements and groups that do not. Correlations between supplement intake and health found by such studies may not result from supplements themselves but may reflect underlying characteristics of supplement-takers. The Office of Dietary Supplements of the United States National Institutes of Health, the Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate of Canada, and the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia alongside public and private research groups maintain research databases that provide evidence-based reviews, population studies, and ingredient databases available to the public.
- Essential nutrient
- Food fortification
- Megavitamin therapy
- Dietary Supplements (database) (PubMed)
- Alternative Medicine
- Questions to Ask Before Taking Vitamin and Mineral Supplements, Nutrition.gov
- Dietary Supplement Fact Sheets, NIH Office of Dietary Supplements.
- 1.Society H. An HSI Report: The Impact of Animal Agriculture on Global Warming and Climate Change. Humane Society International; 2011:27. https://www.humanesociety.org/sites/default/files/docs/hsus-report-agriculture-global-warming-and-climate-change.pdf. Accessed May 14, 2019.
- 2.Peyraud JL. Effects of Feeding Camelina (Seeds or Meal) on Milk Fatty Acid Composition and Butter Spreadability. Science Direct. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022030207719835. Published November 1, 2007. Accessed May 14, 2019.
- 3.Dharmesh S. Maslinic Acid Enhances Signals for the Recruitment of Macrophages and Their Differentiation to M1 State. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4364129/. Published March 4, 2015. Accessed May 14, 2019.