Early scanning technology used laser measurements, an altimeter, a compass, and angle encoders to generate 3D data of any space. Today’s Structured light scanners use an infrared light plane to skim surfaces and generate 3D data. This is cheaper and faster technology that now often include HDR photography for texture data. Future devices (LeicaBLK GO) combined with a drone will further simplify workflow and ease of capture to make 3D modeling ubiquitous with photography. 3D Virtual Tour Benefits include:
- Collaborate seamlessly with teams around the globe
- 4 Minute Average page session duration
- Tag Point of Sale, eCommerce, video demonstrations, menus, products, retail pricing
- APIs that integrate across any platform
With 2 in every 3 consumers look for local businesses on Google Maps. 3D Mapping benefits are far-reaching and include:
- Publish directly to Google Maps/Earth to grow consumer confidence.
- Page Session duration on 3D Map averages 3-4 minutes.
- Facilitate Risk Management procedures with Emergency Response personnel for any facility.
- Excellent source of recruitment to save the travel cost of visiting space.
- Virtual staging tools to visualize a project and collaborate with designers
- Collaborate with multiple vendors online for event layout
- Cinci360 has over 60 million views on Google maps!