Google Search Results Audit
Google My Business/ NAP
Google Data Studio/Platforms
Google Street View
2019 Factors that Determine Search Results (Moz):
Google SEO Services Overview
- Website Site Audit Performed including competitor sites to determine improvement areas.
- Determine the right measurement products for your business and implement them.
- Ensure SEO indicators outside of the website are properly covered: Maps, Google My Business, Search Console, NAP, Social networks.
- Ensure SEO indicators internally are properly covered: Backlink strategy, Metadata & Keywords used correctly, conversion measurement, mobile optimization, & domain authority.
- Measure & Repeat quarterly.
Why you need a Perfect Maps Listing and consistant NAP
- NAP cleanup service providers include: Whitespark, BrightLocal, SEO Watchdog, Moz
- Small businesses should only worry about the largest directory listings such as Yelp, Yahoo, Bing, Foursquare. International businesses should include DuckDuckGo, Alibaba, and European search giants.
- Incomplete/Inaccurate Listings Are Penalized
Why it’s important to create a Google Maps Listing?
- 1 Billion consumers conduct 4 Billion searches on Google Maps daily.
- When searching for services, consumers use mapping products 66% of the time. (Google Street View Aggregate Data, 2017)
- Creating a listing is FREE, and the My Business app provides insight reports.
- Accurate Maps Data determines search results (re: slide 2)
Creating an Excellent Google Maps Business Listing
- Download Google My Business and input your business listing info, or use the Instant Verification Form.
- Wait 3-5 days for your Google Postcard Pin to arrive
- Apply Pin to Google My Business app and add media content
- Request reviews, contribute to your listing, and use insight to grow.
Take additional steps to increase your search ranking.
Make updates from the dashboard. Updated Listings are:
- 2X more likely to be considered reputable.1
- 38% more likely to have searchers visit the location.2
- 29% more likely to have searchers consider purchasing from them.2
Tips for GMB Reviews & Photos
- Consider one star for each of the following: Cleanliness, Friendliness, timeliness, quality of service, and is it a place you would return?
- Once your business appears on GMB, Share the link via email or text that allows users to leave a review.
- Option: Offer discount for leaving a review or photo.
- Stick to positive FACTS that will help future customers.
- Replying to reviews, good or bad, will show that you value customer input.
- If you have nothing to say, a picture is worth 1000 words.
- Branding photos good, but not as popular as people, food, and storefronts. Food is a must for restaurants
- If you provide services, a picture of yourself or team is good.
- Retail locations, real estate, hotels, public buildings do best with virtual tours.
- Example of an Excellent Listing: Path & Post
Why Google Analytics is Essential?
- Analytics is a FREE Database that tracks user behavior and traffic on a domain.
- Acquisition: Web traffic, Ads, Verbal Referral
- Behavior: Research, Watch an Ad, Engage
- Conversion: Transaction Complete, Customer acquired
Types of insights
- Real Time: What’s happening right now?
- Audience: Who visits the website?
- Acquisition: Where do they come from?
- Behavior: What do people do on the site?
- Conversions: Is the website successful?
Does your business appear during this critical moments?
I-want-to-know, I-want-to-go, I want-to-buy, and I want-to-do moments present huge opportunities to connect with consumers at the very moment they are looking for products and services.
- Youtube Channel Creation, management established, playlists defined
- Content captured, edited, delivered
- Integration of Hotjar & Google Data Studio for measuring effectiveness
2 in every 3 consumers looked for local businesses on Google Maps
3D Mapping Benefits
- Premium content using Industry Leading Capture Technology
- OBJ files and the Dollhouse view provide huge cost savings on inspections, measurements, and architectural renderings.
- 3D Models of products is cutting edge and the future of marketing. (SketchFab Samples)
- The interactive experience exclusive to MP fully immerses clients as active participants in your ad through photography, VR, and matter tagging.
Give Your Brand A 3D Cutting-Edge Boost!
- Integrated with Google Maps
- Cost-saving site survey benefits
- Used in insurance claims
- Interactive and customizable
- Priced within reach of any small business.
Industries Embracing 3D Mapping
12/7/17 Robots Now Showing CA Homes
1/4/18 The Future of Photography
City Homes at Wasson Way takes an innovative approach to improve communities by adopting Smart Growth principles. As a LEED certified developer, Kenneth French founded the Habitation Development Group in 2010 to create inspiring designs and maximizing the use of public space in a compact design.
This project offers community benefits without degrading the value of nearby housing. The tax value and usage of the land would increase without disrupting a major traffic zone or existing zoning laws. Habitation Development Group has gone the extra mile to LEED certify his homes as shown in previous projects around Cincinnati. He has taken the availability of walking trails and commercial services into account, making the location of the development ideal for long-term disabled residents. The proposal includes amenities to be donated to the park and residents of the development, which long-term will help with the overall security of Wasson Way. For this reason, Cinci360 is happy to support the proposed development.
City Homes are slated to present their development ideas to the Oakey and Hyde Park community councils. If you are interested in learning more about their project, you can attend one of these events or read about their proposal here.
Emmett Ridge Farms was founded by Jeremy and Lauren Boswell on the former site of Lindale Golf Course in November 2018. Emmett Ridge Farm was established to demonstrate improved mixed-land use agricultural methods incorporating an entire ecosystem. They are known for their ethical animal treatment and fair land use, returning much of the nutrients consumed by animals back to the land in a continuous farming cycle. This crop-livestock system has been found to have a net positive impact on the environment and animals while enabling local communities to be less dependant on global food supply chains.1,2
After dedicating his early career to the marine corp, Jeremy Boswell moved from North Carolina back to Batavia Ohio where he met his wife in 2003. Lauren Boswell has a degree in communications from Miami University and works in the veterinary pharmaceutical field. Together they shared a dream of experimenting with improved agricultural techniques and bought their first property in 2008.
The original Emmett Ridge Farm was located in Brown County Ohio. The name ‘Emmett’ was chosen for a Germanic definition of hard-working and industrious leader.3 Part of its original structures was moved to be incorporated into the new location in Amelia, Ohio in 2018. The farm sits on 132 acres with 7 ponds and an accessible concrete path winding through the entire property. Emmett Ridge has plans to create a lasting impact on the agricultural history of Clermont County through its mixed-land use and agricultural techniques.
Emmett Ridge Farms grows kale, strawberries, blueberries, honey bees. More importantly, Boswell invested in heritage breed dogs and Highland livestock which are known for their light grazing. The farm also raises chickens and turkeys on pasture. Emmett Ridge experimented with stock-raising, crop rotation, soil fertilization, and diversified farming—rather than the usual focus on a one or two cash crops—as a solution to many of the agricultural challenges of the day.
Their collective ten years of farming experience have shown that man’s agricultural activities must be balanced with the environment’s capacity to sustain them. 4 Added benefits of diversified agro-ecosystem also include natural pest control.5
Emmett Ridge Event Center
After moving locations, the Boswells decided to dedicate a new event facility to driving the education of ethical farming. In May 2019 they established the Emmett Ridge Event Center consisting of 8000 square feet of event space and a full-service kitchen. The mixed-use facility is particularly distinctive, consisting of two large ballroom wings joined by a connecting hallway with its own gambrel roof and a full-service bar. They are excited to start hosting corporate events, team building, educational field trips, and weddings with a farm to table feel.
- 1.Gibon A. Mixed crop-livestock systems: An economic and environmental-friendly way of farming? . Cambridge University Press. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/animal/article/mixed-croplivestock-systems-an-economic-and-environmentalfriendly-way-of-farming/85BE7A8AAC973A6CC3CD0D075B71AF0E. Published October 1, 2012. Accessed May 19, 2019.
- 2.Monzote F. Farming like we’re here to stay : the mixed farming alternative for Cuba. Wageningen University & Research staff. https://library.wur.nl/WebQuery/wurpubs/369587. Published January 1, 2008. Accessed May 18, 2019.
- 3.Press BC. Local family operates ethically raised animal facility. Brown County Press. https://browncountypress.com/news/305/local-family-operates-ethically-raised-animal-facility. Published July 14, 2016. Accessed May 5, 2019.
- 4.Blackburn H, Steinfeild H. Chapter 3: Mixed Farming Systems & the Environment. Commission of the European Communities, the World Bank; 1995:132. http://www.fao.org/3/x5303e/x5303e09.htm#chapter%203:%20mixed%20farming%20systems%20&%20the%20environment. Accessed May 19, 2019.
- 5.Links A. Diversifying Agro-Ecosystems to Suppress Crop Pests. Agrilinks Feed the Future. https://www.agrilinks.org/post/diversifying-agroecosystems-suppress-crop-pests. Published June 1, 2018. Accessed May 5, 2019.
Products and components
The Center for Biological Diversity has found that traditional pasture grazing has significant negative impacts on local biodiversity. Additionally, nutrient deficiencies caused by a lack of biodiversity is common in pasture grazing equine and livestock due to widespread environmental degradation1. Limited availability of vitamin E intake is associated with White Muscle Disease and autoimmune deficiencies in equine and livestock.
Proper supplement nutrition such as the vitamins found in Excel has been found to beneficially compensate for the lack of vitamins in traditional pasture grazing by veterinarians and researchers.2 Additionally, maslinic acid is a principal source of fat found in the Mediterranean diet. The beneficial effects found in its consumption include protection against DNA damage, tumors, and cardioprotective properties.3
Use Cases of Excel Supplement in Equine and Livestock:
- Emmett Ridge Farm
- Quarter Horse Ranch
- Walker Equisport Performance Horses
- River Winds Farm & Estate
- Bridle Path Tack Kingston
Supplement intake is generally safe, but research is still ongoing with regard to what health effects dietary supplements have. Evidence of health effects of supplements comes largely from prospective cohort studies which evaluate health differences between groups that take supplements and groups that do not. Correlations between supplement intake and health found by such studies may not result from supplements themselves but may reflect underlying characteristics of supplement-takers. The Office of Dietary Supplements of the United States National Institutes of Health, the Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate of Canada, and the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia alongside public and private research groups maintain research databases that provide evidence-based reviews, population studies, and ingredient databases available to the public.
- Essential nutrient
- Food fortification
- Megavitamin therapy
- Dietary Supplements (database) (PubMed)
- Alternative Medicine
- Questions to Ask Before Taking Vitamin and Mineral Supplements, Nutrition.gov
- Dietary Supplement Fact Sheets, NIH Office of Dietary Supplements.
- 1.Society H. An HSI Report: The Impact of Animal Agriculture on Global Warming and Climate Change. Humane Society International; 2011:27. https://www.humanesociety.org/sites/default/files/docs/hsus-report-agriculture-global-warming-and-climate-change.pdf. Accessed May 14, 2019.
- 2.Peyraud JL. Effects of Feeding Camelina (Seeds or Meal) on Milk Fatty Acid Composition and Butter Spreadability. Science Direct. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022030207719835. Published November 1, 2007. Accessed May 14, 2019.
- 3.Dharmesh S. Maslinic Acid Enhances Signals for the Recruitment of Macrophages and Their Differentiation to M1 State. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4364129/. Published March 4, 2015. Accessed May 14, 2019.
1628 Ltd is a Coworking office located in the historic Doctor’s Building in Cincinnati Ohio. It was founded in 2016 by Tamara Schwarting1. The name 1628 derives from the moment in history when the word, ‘coworking’ is first published in a book by John Jackson titled “The Worthy Church-Man.” The three-story 6000 square foot facility was chosen to for its historic background across from Piatt Park.
The contemporary interior design was completed by HighStreet design and has been recognized for its visual appeal and hospitality. 1628 coworking curates art from local art collectors, galleries, and institutions on a quarterly basis. Each time they hang a new exhibition, 1628 hosts an opening for members and artists. Installations have included:
- Spring 2017: Elevate: Celebrating Inspiring Art In partnership with Wave Pool
- Summer 2017: Natural Order: An exhibition of works from the Art Academy of Cincinnati
- Fall 2017: Urban Tapestry: Photography exhibition featuring work from local photographers
- Winter 2017: Treasures in Black & White
- Spring 2018: The Pieces I Am
- Summer 2018: Chro•Ma
- Fall 2018: Behind the Mask6
- Winter 2019: Before | Now
- Spring 2019: /just to be alive/7
- Summer 2019: No Vacancy
In March 2019, 1628 Ltd expanded for a second time from the original 6000 square feet to 16000 square feet, adding second and third-floor private offices.8 1628 hosts a variety of private events and meetings for companies based in Cincinnati or companies looking to grow a presence in the region including BS LLC, Graydon, TDA, High Street, Cushman Wakefield, HuDawn, and Annette Navarro.
- Purnell, Hannah (2017-01-10). “Beyond the coffee shop: Cincy co-working scene diversifies to meet growing demand”. Forbes. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- Women, Elevate (2018-11-30). “What To Consider When Designing A Workplace That Inspires”. Forbes. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- Jackson, John (1628-01-01). The Worth Church-man. Book. Retrieved 2019-01-01.
- MERRITT, Jennifer (2017-04-22). “If A Boutique Hotel And An Office Had A Baby, It Would Be The Co-Working Space 1628”. Cincinnati Refined. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- Konnermann, Alyssa (2018-10-05). “FOUR DOWNTOWN SPOTS WHERE YOU CAN GET TO WORK”. Cincinnati Magazine. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- Radio, WVXU (2018-09-12).“Behind the Mask: Contemporary Portraiture and the Pursuit of Self”. WVXU Public Broadcast. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- Picks, CAA (2019-04-02). “CWA PICKS FOR APRIL 2019”. CAA News. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- Caproni, Erin (2019-03-27). “Downtown Cincinnati coworking space expands”. CAA News. Retrieved 2019-03-27.
Perspective 3-D was founded as a digital marketing company in 2016 by Sherry Rennick in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In 2017 Sherry extended her base service offerings to include industry-specific marketing for the Matterport community.
Marketing professionals and corporations from all over the world are experiencing tremendous benefit from using technologically advanced 3D solutions for property documentation, facility management and viewer engagement. Businesses are gaining increased exposure and remote teams are able to communicate virtually.
Our 3D and Virtual Reality solutions are designed to support any industry that uses, modifies, communicates about, or markets real-world places.
Perspective 3D Facebook Page