Google Search Results Audit
Google My Business/ NAP
Google Data Studio/Platforms
Google Street View
2019 Factors that Determine Search Results (Moz):
Google SEO Services Overview
- Website Site Audit Performed including competitor sites to determine improvement areas.
- Determine the right measurement products for your business and implement them.
- Ensure SEO indicators outside of the website are properly covered: Maps, Google My Business, Search Console, NAP, Social networks.
- Ensure SEO indicators internally are properly covered: Backlink strategy, Metadata & Keywords used correctly, conversion measurement, mobile optimization, & domain authority.
- Measure & Repeat quarterly.
Why you need a Perfect Maps Listing and consistant NAP
- NAP cleanup service providers include: Whitespark, BrightLocal, SEO Watchdog, Moz
- Small businesses should only worry about the largest directory listings such as Yelp, Yahoo, Bing, Foursquare. International businesses should include DuckDuckGo, Alibaba, and European search giants.
- Incomplete/Inaccurate Listings Are Penalized
Why it’s important to create a Google Maps Listing?
- 1 Billion consumers conduct 4 Billion searches on Google Maps daily.
- When searching for services, consumers use mapping products 66% of the time. (Google Street View Aggregate Data, 2017)
- Creating a listing is FREE, and the My Business app provides insight reports.
- Accurate Maps Data determines search results (re: slide 2)
Creating an Excellent Google Maps Business Listing
- Download Google My Business and input your business listing info, or use the Instant Verification Form.
- Wait 3-5 days for your Google Postcard Pin to arrive
- Apply Pin to Google My Business app and add media content
- Request reviews, contribute to your listing, and use insight to grow.
Take additional steps to increase your search ranking.
Make updates from the dashboard. Updated Listings are:
- 2X more likely to be considered reputable.1
- 38% more likely to have searchers visit the location.2
- 29% more likely to have searchers consider purchasing from them.2
Tips for GMB Reviews & Photos
- Consider one star for each of the following: Cleanliness, Friendliness, timeliness, quality of service, and is it a place you would return?
- Once your business appears on GMB, Share the link via email or text that allows users to leave a review.
- Option: Offer discount for leaving a review or photo.
- Stick to positive FACTS that will help future customers.
- Replying to reviews, good or bad, will show that you value customer input.
- If you have nothing to say, a picture is worth 1000 words.
- Branding photos good, but not as popular as people, food, and storefronts. Food is a must for restaurants
- If you provide services, a picture of yourself or team is good.
- Retail locations, real estate, hotels, public buildings do best with virtual tours.
- Example of an Excellent Listing: Path & Post
Why Google Analytics is Essential?
- Analytics is a FREE Database that tracks user behavior and traffic on a domain.
- Acquisition: Web traffic, Ads, Verbal Referral
- Behavior: Research, Watch an Ad, Engage
- Conversion: Transaction Complete, Customer acquired
Types of insights
- Real Time: What’s happening right now?
- Audience: Who visits the website?
- Acquisition: Where do they come from?
- Behavior: What do people do on the site?
- Conversions: Is the website successful?
Does your business appear during this critical moments?
I-want-to-know, I-want-to-go, I want-to-buy, and I want-to-do moments present huge opportunities to connect with consumers at the very moment they are looking for products and services.
- Youtube Channel Creation, management established, playlists defined
- Content captured, edited, delivered
- Integration of Hotjar & Google Data Studio for measuring effectiveness
2 in every 3 consumers looked for local businesses on Google Maps
3D Mapping Benefits
- Premium content using Industry Leading Capture Technology
- OBJ files and the Dollhouse view provide huge cost savings on inspections, measurements, and architectural renderings.
- 3D Models of products is cutting edge and the future of marketing. (SketchFab Samples)
- The interactive experience exclusive to MP fully immerses clients as active participants in your ad through photography, VR, and matter tagging.
Give Your Brand A 3D Cutting-Edge Boost!
- Integrated with Google Maps
- Cost-saving site survey benefits
- Used in insurance claims
- Interactive and customizable
- Priced within reach of any small business.
Industries Embracing 3D Mapping
12/7/17 Robots Now Showing CA Homes
1/4/18 The Future of Photography
Reality Capture Experts Dustin Gardener and Cinci360 Aubrey Backscheider will be outlining the 3D Mapping Business Advantages for the Architectural, Engineering, & Construction industries. In this session, we will get a high-level overview of case studies that have helped businesses like Cartridge Brewery create a collaborative project between the investors, developers, and owners of the business. We covered the following topics in a 1-hour presentation:
- Drone & Aerial Mapping
- Scan to CAD Deliverables
- Inspection coverage
- 99.9% Accurate measuring
- Insurance Documentation
- Asset Media Tagging
- Time/Cost Advantages
- Easy Cloud Collaboration
Producing great content is the #1 important ingredient to any successful website. It goes without saying that photos/visual media take precedence today, however harder cornerstone ‘expertise’ content is important too and fortunately doesn’t require too much extra work to be successful at.
SEO experts like to sell strategies based on research data, such as this article stating Listicles and ‘Why’ articles outperform other content. A-B testing blog titles and comparing the results in an analytics platform such as likealyzer is tried and tested. Backlink.io coined a blogging methodology called the Skyscraper technique for content building. The problem with sticking to one method is that search engines (particularly Google) catch on and adjust for their rigged results over time. All advice should be taken with a grain of salt with the exception of the #1 rule of creating great content for your demographic.
Several professional WordPress templates, including Thrive Themes (A German Company), offer free training for training which is excellent for building authority. Winning client trust is important enough that Google has officially put EAT (Expert Authority & Trust) signals into rank brain. Based on the distributions of Excel’s traffic (non-concentrated vs concentrated on only one webpage) you are doing a decent job earning the trust of your clients. Another way of saying that: if visitors didn’t trust you, they wouldn’t visit beyond the homepage.
Identify key social media groups to join and push content to is critical to widespread viewership and remarketing. Don’t fall victim to falsifying information as AI will (eventually) know the difference in the near future. Once you have selected a query topic from your SEO experts research list or Answer the Public, compose articles as the authority on the matter (Why you need this, why experts choose your product, etc). Send questions my way if you feel stuck, or refer to one of these expertly crafted pieces of advice: