Google Search Results Audit
Google My Business/ NAP
Google Data Studio/Platforms
Google Street View
2019 Factors that Determine Search Results (Moz):
Google SEO Services Overview
- Website Site Audit Performed including competitor sites to determine improvement areas.
- Determine the right measurement products for your business and implement them.
- Ensure SEO indicators outside of the website are properly covered: Maps, Google My Business, Search Console, NAP, Social networks.
- Ensure SEO indicators internally are properly covered: Backlink strategy, Metadata & Keywords used correctly, conversion measurement, mobile optimization, & domain authority.
- Measure & Repeat quarterly.
Why you need a Perfect Maps Listing and consistant NAP
- NAP cleanup service providers include: Whitespark, BrightLocal, SEO Watchdog, Moz
- Small businesses should only worry about the largest directory listings such as Yelp, Yahoo, Bing, Foursquare. International businesses should include DuckDuckGo, Alibaba, and European search giants.
- Incomplete/Inaccurate Listings Are Penalized
Why it’s important to create a Google Maps Listing?
- 1 Billion consumers conduct 4 Billion searches on Google Maps daily.
- When searching for services, consumers use mapping products 66% of the time. (Google Street View Aggregate Data, 2017)
- Creating a listing is FREE, and the My Business app provides insight reports.
- Accurate Maps Data determines search results (re: slide 2)
Creating an Excellent Google Maps Business Listing
- Download Google My Business and input your business listing info, or use the Instant Verification Form.
- Wait 3-5 days for your Google Postcard Pin to arrive
- Apply Pin to Google My Business app and add media content
- Request reviews, contribute to your listing, and use insight to grow.
Take additional steps to increase your search ranking.
Make updates from the dashboard. Updated Listings are:
- 2X more likely to be considered reputable.1
- 38% more likely to have searchers visit the location.2
- 29% more likely to have searchers consider purchasing from them.2
Tips for GMB Reviews & Photos
- Consider one star for each of the following: Cleanliness, Friendliness, timeliness, quality of service, and is it a place you would return?
- Once your business appears on GMB, Share the link via email or text that allows users to leave a review.
- Option: Offer discount for leaving a review or photo.
- Stick to positive FACTS that will help future customers.
- Replying to reviews, good or bad, will show that you value customer input.
- If you have nothing to say, a picture is worth 1000 words.
- Branding photos good, but not as popular as people, food, and storefronts. Food is a must for restaurants
- If you provide services, a picture of yourself or team is good.
- Retail locations, real estate, hotels, public buildings do best with virtual tours.
- Example of an Excellent Listing: Path & Post
Why Google Analytics is Essential?
- Analytics is a FREE Database that tracks user behavior and traffic on a domain.
- Acquisition: Web traffic, Ads, Verbal Referral
- Behavior: Research, Watch an Ad, Engage
- Conversion: Transaction Complete, Customer acquired
Types of insights
- Real Time: What’s happening right now?
- Audience: Who visits the website?
- Acquisition: Where do they come from?
- Behavior: What do people do on the site?
- Conversions: Is the website successful?
Does your business appear during this critical moments?
I-want-to-know, I-want-to-go, I want-to-buy, and I want-to-do moments present huge opportunities to connect with consumers at the very moment they are looking for products and services.
- Youtube Channel Creation, management established, playlists defined
- Content captured, edited, delivered
- Integration of Hotjar & Google Data Studio for measuring effectiveness
2 in every 3 consumers looked for local businesses on Google Maps
3D Mapping Benefits
- Premium content using Industry Leading Capture Technology
- OBJ files and the Dollhouse view provide huge cost savings on inspections, measurements, and architectural renderings.
- 3D Models of products is cutting edge and the future of marketing. (SketchFab Samples)
- The interactive experience exclusive to MP fully immerses clients as active participants in your ad through photography, VR, and matter tagging.
Give Your Brand A 3D Cutting-Edge Boost!
- Integrated with Google Maps
- Cost-saving site survey benefits
- Used in insurance claims
- Interactive and customizable
- Priced within reach of any small business.
Industries Embracing 3D Mapping
12/7/17 Robots Now Showing CA Homes
1/4/18 The Future of Photography